Well, after trying to think of some different things to do today during the snowy weather, we decided to go to the Building for Kids again in Appleton. The boys loved it as usual... I took a few pictures, and I can't believe how much older Emily is looking compared to our pictures in visits past.
Here's Emily all ready to go

And once Andy saw me taking pictures, he needed one with Emmie

Jack wanted his picture taken on the couch... but didn't want ANYONE sitting with him :)

Captain Andy and Captain Jack, ready for take off

Emily on the airplane

Andy and Mommy

Emily sitting so nicely in her own seat :)

Emily and I, courtesy of Andy

Fireman Jack, riding the truck

The boys created some great art masterpieces today

Andy working on creating a vehicle

Builder Jack hard at work
1 comment:
CUTE PICTURES JENNY! THE OUTFIT LOOKS CUTE ON EMILY-SHE REALLY IS GROWING FAST!!
Post a Comment