After a few days of rainy weather this week, we really enjoyed the sunshine today. Early this morning, the boys and I went out strawberry picking. Then Andy had Kiddie Camp at the park, which he had a great time at. After running a couple of errands, Jack and I went for a walk on the trestle trail bridge and played at a park until Andy was done. Then we played outside at home for awhile. Jack took a late nap today (2-4:15) but he and Andy were still ready for bed tonight earlier than usual!
A nice woman offered to take our picture on the way out to the fields... the boys were both so excited to be there!

Here, Jack already has a strawberry in hand. Andy was more of the manager - showing me where strawberries were, but not really wanting to get his hands messy!

We didn't get perfect berries... but Jack had so much fun finding the red ones.

And a few of them may have gotten trampled by Jack... but we only covered about 6 feet before we had enough berries. We didn't do too much damage I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment