Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All the cousins together

In the beginning of October, Ryan, Marianne, and Ben were in Delafield visiting so we took the trip down too. It had been since fourth of July that we saw Ben and he had changed so much! He and Jack were running around together and enjoying seeing what mischief that they could get into. Andy especially liked playing with his Aunt Marianne and Aunt Karissa - as usual :) Once they are around, he's no longer interested in doing anything with me... but that's okay! Chris and I also competed in a 5K trail run at Lapham Peak. I placed second in my age group, and was happy with that. We played some board and card games with Brad, Karissa, Ryan, and Marianne. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again in Door County and are glad that we don't have to wait another 3 months to see Benjamin.

Jack and Ben playing with some fall decorations... the dried gourds aren't too heavy (or breakable) thank goodness

Jack with his Great Grandpa Dickson - multitasking with a caterpillar ride, drinking his milk, AND showing off a toy.
Ben and Jack playing at the train table - so seriously!
Andy, playing some loud music with his drum Silly guy! I'm looking forward to when the age gap between the boys doesn't seem quite as big. Poor Andy has to either play with the "babies" or the adults.
Ben and I - I can't wait until he thinks I'm fun Aunt Jenny (hopefully!), like Andy adores his aunts and uncles.
The boys on their leather chair - we've been taking pictures of this pose since they were tiny. We'll have to compare them soon!
Uncle Ryan playing with the toys with Andy and Jack

Okay, this picture is probably not exhibiting really safe behavior, but they were supervised by 2 adults! Enjoying a short treadmill walk :)

Yum, breakfast!

Out for a neighborhood walk
Great Grandma Dickson and Jack - Jack loved this catalog that had dog products in it - he was looking at all of the dog pictures.
Andy relaxing with Great Grandma Dickson
Aunt Marianne giving Jack a little ride in the push cart :)
Grandma Graham and Ben together

No comments: