Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jack updates

Jack has gone from baby to little boy in a matter of a couple of months! You'll see from these pictures, going from older to newer!

Jack dunking his basketball on the new hoop from Grandma Reinsel for his birthday
Checking out the new present, pre-assembly

Going inside his little house
Getting into mischief in our cabinets
Absolutely loving his first icy-pop
Looking so cool and casual on Andy's chair :)
Making a mess of his diapers...
Walking like such a big boy :)

Helping us clean up the floors
Really NOT loving getting sprinkled by the sprinkler (don't worry I saved him after I clicked this picture) I don't know why he didn't just walk away, but we were pretty close to nap time. He wasn't thinking the most rationally.
Andy having a blast through the sprinkler, while Jack has a little meltdown.

More cool chair pictures... I have a feeling Jack is going to be needing his own little chair soon. he's been occupying it a little more than Andy likes!
Also, this is Andy's juice box... we've started to find that anything Andy has is so awesome that Jack just can't stay away from it... and often tries to pry it out of Andy's hands
Our cute little guy!
Feeling a little wild and free... Showing off the walking skills some more
Crazy boy!!!
He also loves riding his rocking doggy lately
Walking in the grass - not quite as sturdy as inside because of the uneven terrain...

No comments: