Let's see - highlights from Madison were: Chris and I got to go out to lunch to one of our favorite restaurants (Paisan's), Chris and his mom got to go to a Badger basketball game, the boys had fun playing with all of their new toys, we played some fun board games, we ate lots of yummy meals and cookies, we watched some movies, and we all enjoyed opening presents. It was very nice and relaxing! Unfortunately, Jack got an ear infection so we had to find a doctor to get some medicine for him while we were there, and Chris got the flu (from a bug the kids had earlier in the week when we were home) and was SO sick for a day. Unfortunately, he also got Sarah sick, which we were so sorry about.
Highlights from Delafield included, visiting with lots of family, Jack and Andy getting to play with Ben and their second cousins Kailey and Kendall, opening some cool presents, playing some more board games (favorite this trip was Battlestar Galactica - it was very fun), going to the Domes in Milwaukee, Chris and I going to see Twilight, and just hanging out with everyone. I will post a second round of pictures from Delafield once I get them. The downside to this portion of our Christmas was that I got the flu on Christmas Day and had a 103 degree fever & was achy for a couple of days. But at least I didn't get anyone else sick... We had so much fun seeing everyone!
And here are a couple of pictures I swiped from Marianne's blog.
Grandma and Grandpa Graham with Jack and Ben (who are, by the way, pretty much identical in size)

Jack and Ben in matching jammies :)



No comments:
Post a Comment