Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mid-November Activities!

I'm posting pictures of a bunch of different activities in this post. Yesterday, the boys and I went to the Children's Museum for the afternoon and had a really fun time. Andy spent a lot of time in the water-play area and got himself pretty soaked. He also enjoyed driving the crane and fire truck as usual. Jack was awake and alert at the beginning - even riding some of the stuff with Andy. But by the end of the afternoon, he was taking a nap. Last night, Andy and I put up our Christmas tree and decorated it. He loved putting up all of his cool ornaments - and got to stay up extra late to finish it! This morning, we went to get his haircut (he really needed it!) and he sat very nicely for it this time.

As you can see in these pics, he got his first big goose-egg bump on the head yesterday. At day care another child hit him in the head with a plastic hammer. The story I got from his teachers and from Andy is that Andy was sitting in his chair playing with some toys. The other kid wanted to sit where Andy was sitting - Andy wouldn't move, and got hit in the head. So not fair! I was very upset to see that he got hurt, but he's so tough that he barely even cries when it happens. At least we had lots of fun stuff to do yesterday to keep his mind off of it.

Jack is in the process of getting his first tooth! I can see it coming through today - I'm guessing it will be here very soon! He slept great last night though, so it must not be bothering him too much. I have some cute pictures of Jack and Andy sitting together. As you can see, there's not TOO much difference in size between the 2 of them :)

Also, a couple of shots of my vacation from last week to California! My mom and I had a very relaxing, warm trip. Thanks to Sandy for helping Chris with the kids. They had so much fun that they didn't even get a chance to miss me!




No comments: