Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In Matching PJ's

Unfortunately, I'm having technical difficulties and am unable to get our early Graham Family Thanksgiving pictures posted off of the site that my mom uploaded them to. I will definitely get those on the blog as soon as I can - we had a great weekend! Andy, Jack, and Ben got along extremely well! And we were able to visit and play some board games with Brad, Karissa, Marianne, and Ryan which was lots of fun. We had a delicious meal, and the boys had so much fun with everyone.

We were hanging out tonight after Jack and Andy got done with their baths. I got some cute pictures - and in matching PJ's, which doesn't happen too often :)

Jack is sitting up and really reaching for toys and interacting with them. He laughs whenever he gets a toy to play music...
Andy's got a great imagination - in the picture below, he is driving his helicopter (the keyboard is where the controls are (including a laser) and the dragon on the stick is his shifter. He's the pilot and we're all passengers if we sit on the trunk next to him or behind on the bed.
Jack is very comfortable around Bailey, and Bailey is extremely tolerant!
Jack is really grabbing at his feet now. When his socks are off, he usually tries to stick his toes in his mouth - and succeeds. I still have to get a picture of that.

I actually got Andy to smile for a posed picture here. He said "I'm smiling nice!"
Here's a serious one - looking a little bit sleepy
And finally, Jack with Andy on the bench together. Andy wasn't too fond of sharing the keyboard with Jack, but Jack got to push a few buttons under the radar...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: