Yesterday morning was one of those perfect times where the kids all played so, so great together. At the park, they all found fun, different activities that they were very proud of accomplishing (Andy - climbing across the spider web, Jack - climbing the mountain wall, and Emily - climbing up the slide steps) And then at the Children's Museum, they were all so sweet to each other, taking turns and using their imaginations together (Jack and Andy were cooking hot dogs in their diner while Emily and I baked cookies at our bakery), they were firemen, construction workers, and artists. I have great new artwork up on the walls for summer now! Of course they usually get along well, but it was one of those times I wish Andy would stay young forever, because I know maybe next summer it'll be different. So I'll appreciate these easy, fun days as they come!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Perfect Playground Fun
Yesterday we stopped at a park we hadn't been to in awhile on the way to the Children's Museum. We enjoyed the time outside before it got super hot.
Yesterday morning was one of those perfect times where the kids all played so, so great together. At the park, they all found fun, different activities that they were very proud of accomplishing (Andy - climbing across the spider web, Jack - climbing the mountain wall, and Emily - climbing up the slide steps) And then at the Children's Museum, they were all so sweet to each other, taking turns and using their imaginations together (Jack and Andy were cooking hot dogs in their diner while Emily and I baked cookies at our bakery), they were firemen, construction workers, and artists. I have great new artwork up on the walls for summer now! Of course they usually get along well, but it was one of those times I wish Andy would stay young forever, because I know maybe next summer it'll be different. So I'll appreciate these easy, fun days as they come!
Yesterday morning was one of those perfect times where the kids all played so, so great together. At the park, they all found fun, different activities that they were very proud of accomplishing (Andy - climbing across the spider web, Jack - climbing the mountain wall, and Emily - climbing up the slide steps) And then at the Children's Museum, they were all so sweet to each other, taking turns and using their imaginations together (Jack and Andy were cooking hot dogs in their diner while Emily and I baked cookies at our bakery), they were firemen, construction workers, and artists. I have great new artwork up on the walls for summer now! Of course they usually get along well, but it was one of those times I wish Andy would stay young forever, because I know maybe next summer it'll be different. So I'll appreciate these easy, fun days as they come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such great pictures Jenny!! The kids always do play so well together and I am sure Andy will always be looking out for his little brother and little sister!! The kids are at such a fun age!! See you soon! Love, Mom
Post a Comment