We had a fun, pretty low-key Halloween this year. We had a very cute puppy (Jack) and a very tough Batman (Andy). Yesterday, on Halloween, Jack was sick so only went to 3 houses for trick or treating.... I dropped him off back at the house then Andy and I went out on our own. Andy made it to another 3 houses then decided he wanted to go home too, since it was cold. He really does not like the cold weather at all. Andy shared some of his candy with Jack when he got back, which was nice.
This weekend we spent most of the time inside, since it was cold and we were all either recovering from being sick (Andy and I) or currently sick (Jack and Chris). But we filled the rest of the time with fun inside activities. We carved pumpkins - Andy helped me design the faces and Jack helped me scoop out a little bit of the insides. Andy would not even touch the gunk - but he did a great job deciding what shapes to make for the eyes, mouth and nose. We had Halloween cupcakes for dessert, read Halloween books, and watched some Halloween specials on TV. This week, Jack also discovered that he loves playing play-dough - And Andy has been having fun with it too. I think they've played it about 4 times each day for the past 3 days! Here are some pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment