Monday, August 3, 2009

July Door County Vacation

Andy, Jack, and I went to Door County last week and had a fun time. We visited with Grandma and Grandpa Graham, Brad and Karissa, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Dickson. While the weather wasn't great everyday for the beach, we got out and had lots of fun. We did go to the beach a few days, but also rode go-karks, went for a hike at the state park, went to get ice cream, went to an arcade and minigolf place, and ate out at a restaurant. The restaurant experience was not the best - the boys do not sit still through a whole meal! So, we cooked or ordered take out the rest of the nights! I went for a few bike rides which was really nice. We also found a few playgrounds to play at too. Here are the pictures!






During that same week, Chris went out to Colorado to do some mountain climbing with his sister and another friend. He had a great trip and summitted a few 14K foot mountains. I'm posting a few cool pictures of his trip! The boys were so happy to see him when he got back - and loved their new Colorado t-shirts :)
Andy didn't really hold his up too well here, but his says Aspen and has a hiker guy on it.












Jack's was a little long, but he'll grow into it...
I don't know specifically which mountains these are... maybe I can convince Chris to do a blog post with more details of his adventures...



No comments: