Andy picked out a new color for his room last week - and of course he chose blue! I think he picked the bluest-blue from all of the color chips we brought home. I painted the room last week on my first day home after being done with work (defnitely not a relaxing day off). We did 2 blue walls, and 2 off-white walls - just so the blue wasn't too overwhelming... It's bright - but I actually was really happy with it. It's a perfect big-boy room for Andy:) He LOVES it.
I took this picture towards the end of his 3 hour nap yesterday, so I didn't mind if he started waking up with me in the room! I still need a picture or something for over his bed.

His white letters of his name really stand out now!

Waking up slowly...

And, I ordered some superhero stickers for the white walls for him to put up. (He chose where to put them) They actually are peel-off so we can rearrange them and remove them whenever. They are pretty cool decals!
2 comments:
Where'd you get those decals? Do they flower ones or something? So cool. The room looks great. We had so much fun at the zoo. Let's play again next week.
The finished paint job looks great!
Post a Comment