Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun with Uncle Brad and Aunt Karissa

Brad and Karissa decided to come up for a visit this past weekend! They arrived Friday evening and we had dinner in since Jack is usually ready for bed by 7. Andy was pretty tired by the evening since he had skipped nap, but once Brad and Karissa arrived he found his second wind! He was showing off his toys, jumping on the air mattress in the basement, and having a blast with Teddy & Bailey. Once he went to bed, we stayed up and played a couple of board games. In the morning we had french toast and Andy & Jack got to play a little more before they headed home. Thanks for visiting guys!!!

Jack was in his jammies before they arrived. Might as well be comfy!

Andy (and the dogs) were letting loose in the basement. Teddy successfully went through the tunnel. Bailey, not wanting to let Teddy show him up, also tried, but got stuck. Bailey then decided to climb to the top of Andy's play gym (and go down the slide) to show off his agility talents!

We actually got both boys to sit pretty nicely with Brad and Karissa. I couldn't decide which picture I liked better so here are both of them. I like Jack looking straight into the camera in the first picture, but I think Andy looks cute with Karissa in the second :)



Andy LOVES his Aunt Kari. They were red hooded sweatshirt twins on Saturday.

No comments: